Sunday 31 May 2020

With the world going online....

With the world seemingly going online, I think it's about time I reinstated the Drift Away blog!

As all my clients know, I love Drift Away. It's been a part of my life for twelve years and it;s been wonderful to incorporate it into my future after having left the UK.  It's great that it's come forward with me and whilst I'm unable to return and resume massages at present, once again I find the business moving forward, adapting, changing and modifying once more.  In Zen Buddhism we are always learning about flowing through life, not resisting, not expanding energy on what we can't change but simply following the natural flow, following that natural cycle.

One good thing that's come out of this lockdown is the time to refocus, spend time on long standing projects that i hadn't had the time to previously and to stop being a tech phobe! To start embracing these new ways and using them to be able to connect more with my clients from all over the world.

Many of you know that i have meditated for years....It's one of the reasons for moving to India, when it popped up in one of my Zen meditation sessions.  I've been a guided meditation instructor for 8 years but having only ever used it lightly as massage took center stage.  That was until recently as here in India we were about to start our guided meditation group until things flowed differently due to the virus.  Having completed my meditation instructor training, sat with my thoughts, it's time to begin offering the guided meditation and meditation sessions to others via an online process.

I look forward to working with my clients once again through the new opportunities coming and will be posting about them shortly.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.