Monday 20 August 2012

Availability: wk beginning 20/08/12

I trust you all enjoyed the lovely sunny weather we were lucky enough to have this weekend:-)  It looked like summer had finally arrived.  I spent my Sunday, white water rafting and using muscles i didn't know i would!  An enjoyable day where you definitely felt fitter afterwards!

This week's availability is rather limited, in part due to all you lovely people booking in and also due to me doing my witness bit at the court on Tuesday for my previous car accident.

However, here is what currently remains;

Tues: 9.30am or 10am
Wed: 9.30am
Sat: Anytime starting between 9am and 6pm.

Not much this week left but plenty for that bank holiday weekend:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.