Friday 6 April 2018

East meets West massage oil blends and Rajasthani sheets.

As some of you know, I have been blending my own massage oils, combining Indian and Western oils together to create some beautiful scented oils, that are nourishing for the body and even hair, as well as helping with muscle aches, stress or emotional imbalances.

The oils come in 100ml bottles and are priced at £3.50. If any one would like any they can purchase them at their next appointment or I may be able to drop them off as I'm passing. There's a lovely range to choose from.

As so many of you have loved the Rajasthani sheets I have been working with recently, I also have king size sheets available in a couple of designs. These are lazer printed on to the cotton sheet and are in beautiful decorative designs. Priced at just £10, their ideal as a throw over the top of the bed or underneath.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.