Friday 4 November 2016

A heart felt thank you.x

I would like to thank you all so much for supporting my business over the years. It has been an amazing pleasure to work with you and to have shared so many moments of our lives together. Leaving my business behind and all the wonderful people i have worked with along the way was the hardest decision to make as i have been fortunate to work with so many lovely people over the last eight years, but the time has come.

I have included here a link to the charity that i will be working with out there, so you can see what i will be up to and i hope to pop back on here now and then to let you know how things are going. http://www.altdev.org/
Equally i would love to keep in touch with so many of you so please feel free to add me on facebook under Dannie Sowden. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010747064518

If you would like to make a donation to the charity, as i know some of you have asked, then please email me directly as i have set up a seperate bank account to allow for this in order to make it easier to raise funds at this side of the pond. Every penny really would make a big difference out there.

Thank you once again, i started this business with you as my clients and i leave it with many of you as my friends.xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.